Are you driven by Success? We are Too!
DriveHere.com gives people with credit issues an opportunity to get a car. We recognize that our customers need help and guidance with their credit, and we provide a way to get a quality used car and make their credit work to reach this goal.
We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern, we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding customers standards each and every time, with each transaction allowing us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! If you also strive for excellence, then see below for our current openings and you too could be part of the DriveHere.com team!
Please See Below for Current Openings:
- Sales Associate
- Service Writer
- Call Center Agent
- Auto Parts Counter Person
- Automotive Sales Manager
- Collections Representatives (BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH)
What does a Collector Do?
- Contact customers by phone to arrange payment of delinquent accounts•Maintain accurate customer records
- Investigate sources to locate customers who do not have valid telephone numbers•Resolve disputed issues by customers•Document and record all information•Adhere to laws and regulations
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Resolve disputed issues by customers•Document and record all information
- Must be able to work 2 nights per week and some weekends
- Utilize computer systems to handle skip tracing.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Set up repayment plans
- Offer advice or refer customers to debt counselors.
- Record new commitment to repay debt.
- Initiate repossession proceedings or hand over account to law practice that specializes in debt collection.
- Great Customer Service skills
- Looking for candidates with the ability to negotiate
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great listen ability
- Basic typing skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Ability to work with customers in a professional manner and a team environment
Interested? Fill out the following form with your information and we will contact you in a timely manner.
We are looking for entry level Sales Associates. Qualified Individuals have the opportunity to make a base salary plus commission of possibly up to $50,000 per year all inclusive. The sales associate’s main goal is to sell cars with outstanding service for our customers. You don’t need previous experience! We will train you to succeed if you have a passion for customers and sales.The ideal candidate will be outgoing, organized and have a passion for building and maintaining interpersonal relationships. The primary function of the Entry Level Sales Consultant is to identify the needs of a customer and provide an opportunity for those needs to be met through the purchase of product or service. Good sales consultants will guide a potential customer to discover his needs and then offer the best possible solution to endure his needs are fulfilled.This individual will have the ability to interact with staff and Members in fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with a high level of professionalism. The ability to be organized and proactively communicate about tasks and responsibilities is very important.
Tasks related to the role include, but are not limited to:
- Love for sales and customers
- Results oriented and challenge driven
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated. Desire for being the best
- Customer Service
- Able to work retail extended retail hours.
Qualifications & Experience:
- One (1) Year Sales experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of the inner-workings of sales, products and services. * Ability to maintain contacts and build lasting relationships based on trust and integrity.
- Level headed, results oriented individual
- Ability to manage time responsibly
- High customer service orientation
- Develops relationships based on trust, confidence and respect
- A proactive, assertive and hands-on individual who is self-motivated; requires limited direction
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to patiently communicate with clients/customers.
- Even Tempered and personable
- Reliable with high ethical standards
- Experience Preferred, but not required.: 1 year
Job Type: Full-timeRequired experience:
- Sales/Customer Service: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
- Philadelphia, PA
Required license or certification:
- Must have Valid Driver’s License
A very Busy Mechanical shop is seeking Auto Techs for our Philadelphia Location.
We have Endless Work here, unlike other auto shops. 40 lifts, 40 Cars Everyday. No Exceptions!!!!
We give equal opportunity to grow and make money.
The job entails preparing used cars for sale. We thoroughly check the cars for their needs, provide the needed parts, and affect the necessary repairs in order to meet our exacting standards.
If you are tired of working for shops ,who don’t have work or only have it sometimes, then you need to apply right here. Whichever your level of expertise, experience is necessary. We trust our mechanics with our cars and our facility.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Automobile Technician Mechanic Skills and Qualifications:
Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information
1. Need Valid Drivers License
2. Must have Tool Set
3. At least 2 years of experience in related field.
We are seeking a Customer Service Associate / Service Writer who is a motivated individual with a desire to grow. We are willing to train the right person on technical skills that may be required but are looking for already developed customer service skills.
You would review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance care to our valued customers.
What are the daily responsibilities?
- Setting, confirming and preparing for appointments with customers to expedite their service experience
- Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner
- Determining customer needs and the reason for their visit
- Assist customers in planning for on-going required maintenance of their vehicle
- Producing repair orders for customers with full transparency including cost and time estimates
- Communicating frequently with technicians and parts personnel to ensure timely completion of work
- Follow-up with customers on the status of their vehicle via phone, email, or text
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the customer
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help customers with service maintenance requirements and warranty information
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Service Writer: 2 years
Thank You for Your Interest in the Call Center Agent Opening!
As part of the employment application process, you need to meet certain technical requirements to be able to host our cloud call center software in your PC.
Please click the following link and follow these instructions in detail:
Auto Parts Counter Person
Car-Parts counter- people needed
We are looking for experienced parts-counter people, for an expanding in-house parts department. WE DO NOT DEAL WITH THE PUBLIC. Our parts department caters directly to our 30 techs, who order parts throughout the day. We seek individuals who understand the rhythm and pace of finding the right part, at the right price, at the right time – which is usually “now or sooner.” Candidates should be well-versed in finding parts from both new and re-manufactured sources and from local yards.
The job entails:
- Ordering parts
- Price negotiation,
- Computer/data entry,
- Knowledge of parts in relation to cars,
- Taking pride in being able to assist our techs in getting their cars done, without losing time to “parts issues”.
We work as a close-knit team. Our candidate should enjoy the camaraderie that comes from working together towards a shared goal and from appreciating the extent to which they can make a difference – daily and on every order.We are a very loyal company. If you stick by us, we’ll stick by you. Come join us, and show us what you can do.Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA 19153
|Drivehere Conshohocken is seeking an Automotive Sales Manager.
You will have the opportunity to lead a sales team to create an exceptional experience for customers and reach our sales and profit goals. This role is responsible for training, coaching, developing and retaining our Sales Associates for the Drivehere Conshohocken location, and driving a high-level of performance among the sales team to achieve targeted unit sales and profit margins while creating a great customer experience.
-Automotive/Automobile/Car Industry experience.
-High School diploma or equivalent.
-Proven success in auto retail sales preferred.
-Restaurant Management experience considered.
-Automotive/Car Sales Management experience preferred.
-Proven leadership ability to mentor and train others.
-Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
-Ability to drive an exceptional Customer experience
-Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
-Organization and follow-up skills
-Valid in-state driver’s license and have and can maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
We have set up application questions for your job.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
Job Type: Full-time
|Collections Representatives SPANISH SPEAKING (BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH)
Who are we? DriveHere.com gives people with credit issues an opportunity to get a car. We recognized that our customers need help and orientation with their credit and we provide a way to get a quality used car and make their credit work to reach this goal. We treat the needs of each individual Customer with paramount concern. We enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding Customers standards each and every time. Each transaction allows us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! We look forward to adding an experienced, upbeat individual like you!
Requirements * Great Customer Service skills * Looking for candidates with the ability to negotiate * Good oral and written communication skills * Great listen ability * Basic typing skills * Good telephone etiquette * Ability to work with customers in a professional manner and a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time